Vintage Cloisonne Dragon Necklace with Tassel
This beautiful vintage necklace features one of the best combinations- a dragon and a tassel!
- The cloisonne technique was derived from ancient China and uses enamel to decorate an object of metal.
- This design consists of rich hues of gold, red, sky blue and white
- The dragon motif is present on both sides of the round pendant
- Long, red, fabric tassel is suspended at the base of the pendant
- A small gold tone slide attaches the pendant to a red cording that is finished with a screw clasp
Pendant Diameter- 2"
Tassel Length- 4 1/2"
Cord Length- 14", 28" doubled
Total Necklace Length- 21 1/2"
CONDTION: Great Vintage Condition- There is minimal wear to the gold tone on the jump rings and along the edge of the pendant.