60s Gold Telephone Charm Bracelet
Vintage 60s circular charm bracelet
- Gold tone chain link with fold over clasp closure
- Four circular charms with varying telephone motifs
- First charm depicts a worker on a telephone pole with a citrine colored stone
- Second charm depicts a early 20s Candlestick phone with a ruby colored stone
- Third charm depicts a 60s Princess rotary phone with an aquamarine colored stone
- Fourth charm depicts a 60s Touch tone phone with an emerald colored stone
- All charms are triple layered with a textured base ring which is soldered to a middle textured ring containing the prong set stones; the telephone motif is on the top layer thus providing a 3 dimensional effect
Chain Length 7'
Chain Width .5 cm
Charm Diameter 1"
CONDITION: Excellent Vintage condition. Gold tone is very bright and shiny with absolutely no signs of patina. Prong set stones are all clear, present and firmly in setting. Excellent piece of telephone history and most likely a gift of employee recognition.